Monday, July 08, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2

Today is the first day of my first card class.  Today we were given a set of colors and 3 sketches to choose from. 

The card is white cardstock, and I used some watercolor paper for the reddish pink/yellow/orange bits.  I used Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Scattered Straw, and Mustard Seed.  The sentiment and butterfly are stamped in Hero Arts Tide Pool.  The butterfly is from a Hero Arts die and stamp set, and the sentiment is from Hero Arts, too.  The brownish outline is just a watercolor pencil because that's what was handy.

I think it took me longer to type up this post than it did to make the card.  I need to get some thicker cardstock since I usually put more layers on to stabilize, but I'm actually not too disappointed in this one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Nice take on the class sketch!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home